Birthdays are special occasions that bring extra happiness and surprises. It’s a day that captures special moments for the family members, relatives and friends. The excitement for the birthday plans starts from the very previous day. Every person celebrates it the way they like. Some parents throw a lavish party while some parents celebrate it with a lot of simplicity.
However, it is important to consider some of the factors before organizing a party. These factors are-
1. Budget- Parents must plan and organize a party according to their budget. As sometimes, showoff leads to major crisis in the house. Therefore, a party should be such that makes feel comfortable to all along with providing them happiness and enjoyment.
2. Child – Parents should organize a party keeping in mind their child’s age, personality and temperament. A party whereby the child enjoys with his companions. He should feel ease and comfort in the party. As companionship matters a lot because it creates a direct impact on a child’s psychology. Perhaps, because some youngsters might create tantrums that would affect the child a little. Thus, parents should take care of these things.
3. Family Preference- This is the most important factor. Because, a child learns and moves on his parents psychology. Thus, the parents should take of their values and motives and should teach the child that ‘simplicity is the best form to attract someone to you.’
Parents shall involve children into birthday celebration by engaging them into various simple tasks such as-
1. Select a good party location- The party can be at banquet halls or at home. Generally, birthday parties are preferred at home or nearby gardens beside it as it becomes easier to manage the environment.
2. Involve children in planning and preparation- Children may engage in ensuring the completion of work by maintaining a checklist of the tasks.
3. Let children decide the menu, game, and theme. Etc- This is a fun activity by which children will feel motivated. They will engage in enlisting and analyzing creative games that will help in their development thus providing happiness to others. The games can be passing the parcel, balloon burst, etc. Also, the surprises can be given by making a video compilation or a photo frame showing the best, fruitful and everlasting memories and also by formulating the name of the birthday person through the lights.
4. Bake Cakes- This is one of the topmost funniest activity. Make a tray of cupcakes and place it among children along with chocolates, jellies, etc and let them explore their artistic creation.
Moreover, the children may also engage in other creative activities so as to surprise the birthday person. The activities can be –
1. Presenting ‘happy birthday’ or ‘name’ of the birthday person with the lights. This would be the most amazing and wonderful surprise for providing happiness to the child as I have done it myself in my childhood. Try it once!
2. Photo Frame- This is a very simple yet innovative and fun activity. This is an activity that provides happiness to children in turn building up their creativity.
So, inviting children to the birthday party and engaging them in creative activities makes believe a child to be special. Thus, birthday is not only about surprising one with balloons. It’s much more than that.